Portfolio
♔Hello! I'm CHARMAINE.


Tagboard
Networks
Miscellaneous



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 05, 2010 , 7:23 pm


When the bus past by there, suddenly,
I thought of last year. 
It was a tough year though, but still,
I've overcome it!
I'm sure I can do it again this time,
believe that you can and have confident, be it right or wrong,
that is the way we learn! 



Anyway, I have troubles recently,

really dont know who to confide to,
was thinking or have that intention to tell someone about this,
and I really did, but in an implicit way.
I think the problem lies with me,
I'm really having a confusing mind and heart now,
wonder why?
I don't act this way in the past, I know myself well.
But now, I feel strange.
Perhaps, time has changed, and so do people! 
And I've changed,
I've been so weak lately anyway.
But still, I've got to overcome it, most importantly,
like what my dad has said to me before,
Don't run away from it but face it! 
My dad have always wanted me to be strong,
because I'm the eldest sister. 
I've to be responsible in everything I do, 
that was what I've learn since young,
I've been brought up this way too. 
So no doubt, I'm a responsible person! 
Haha, SELF-PRAISE again! 


Time flies!
Is already August now! 
Not much time left, study is the thing we do every single day! :DDDDDD

School is FUN! But tiring!