Portfolio
♔Hello! I'm CHARMAINE.


Tagboard
Networks
Miscellaneous



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010 , 5:55 pm




Time flies, people changed, things were no longer going left.
Somehow, I feel that you are still the old you.
Memories flow when I'm thinking of you. It is all about the past, when we just met.

I'm a bit stressed lately, but it will not affect my daily happiness and routine.
Every morning, I would look into the mirror and tell encouraging words to myself.
Although, is the same old words, but I feel amazingly comfort.
Is not about those words that I tell myself, is about me!
About the reflection of myself in the mirror.

Is already July now, and soon it will be August.
My results really matter a lot to me.
It will lead me to my future. 
I really need to work hard.
Must! work hard!