|
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
, 6:00 pm
⇨The journey seems so long
:DDDDDDDDDD
haha!
Today was my 'o' level MT listening compre!
I think its quite easy!
I'm confident!
Hope I will do better for all my major papers!
Anyway, I think my chem tchr finds me annoying and stupid?
Cause I'd always do badly for my practical!
Man!
Why I find the instructions for chem is hard to understand!
I think phy prac is much more easier!
But in anyway, both must do well.
Well, I must fall and learn!
Actually, I almost gave up on my chem mock ppr just now, because I'm not confident and I made mistakes!
I almost break my test tube when heating!
First time ever!
I felt so insecure,
I'm so worried that the solution might spill out or
the test tube would break into pieces and flew into my eye!
So crazy!
LOL!
So, after my listening comprehension.,
I went to talk to the drink store auntie in the canteen!
And showing her the paper, it was easier than I thought!
So coincidence, when I'm about to walk out of the school,
I saw Jinxing!
We discussed about the questions and walk to the bus stop together.
And back to cck, there was a Jap fare, and they were selling this cheese cake, so tempting man!
But I didn't have enough money so I called my aunt to ask her,
I think we will have cheesecake tonight!
haha!
Don't get jealous pls!
But instead, I went to Watson later to buy Kinder Bueno chocolates!
I LOVE CHOCOLATES!
Lalalalllalalllalllalllalalalllalalalalallallalllalallalal~!
Lol, nothing much to talk abt already!
Still day dreaming to be the next billionaire's heiress. |