|
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
, 9:34 pm
⇨I knew it all along... that you would eventually leave me one day!
I have to be independent! There is always a way to solve things, but, born to live and to go, that is life. I agree to what mummy has told me before, abt I shouldn't rely on you too much or to be too close to you. Because, what if, you were to be gone? How am I suppose to manage my feelings? To forget for the 17 years that you'd always be here for me! This is the thing that bothers me a lot! Maybe I should not think too much abt it! Time will come in anyway! No one can stop, or reverse the time. I really hope to return to the past! When I was age 10 or younger, when I'm free to do anything I love! Those are my happy days! And of course meeting friends, to learn good and bad things from. So, live your life with no regrets. Because, I regretted! For not studying well, being disobedient, wouldn't listen to advice, being too kind to be taken advantage of, for not appreciating what my family has done for me. And of course many more! Many reasons behind it, but its useless to talk about it now, because, past is past! I wouldn't want to bother much, just that I want to be myself, like when I was a kid, how innocent I am. there is always a saying of, is good to not know about it. I agree! And another saying of, friends cannot be trusted! It is true to a certain extend, as it only applies to some of my friends. Because, they have bad motives of getting benefit from you! And they are not your true friends. As the society become even more competitive, more of such ugly humans will appear! But in anyway, I believe, all this won't affect me, because I've already gone through most of it already, there is still a long road and though it, I will meet more kind people, AS IF! HAHA! I think I will stop here, I need to do my homework and revision now! STRESSSSSSSSSSSS! Everyone is going through the same thing as me! Let's all hope for the best for all upcoming major exams! ^^ |