Portfolio
♔Hello! I'm CHARMAINE.


Tagboard
Networks
Miscellaneous



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 20, 2010 , 9:06 pm

Like what I told myself, I should only post happy things here! But... There is something bothering me for all these years. Especially last year! It happened again this year, and till today still. I have no idea why? Why should I be treated this way? I know all along that I'm the eldest in the family and ought to be responsible and be the role model. But do I have to do all the things and the way you'd like me to be? For all these years, in order to be praised by you; dad, mummy and grandfather. I tried so hard being someone that is not me. Sometimes, I'm really tired. I understand that mummy wants the best of me. but how about you, dad? And I know, since young ah gong really dislike me, I dont know why either. but after that when I grow older, I start to understand the reason. Because I'm the eldest, so you all have to go hard on me, make me tough! Again, like last year. Dad, I've always wanted to ask you somethings, but I'd always keep it to myself. I would only confide to popo and mummy. You might ask why? That is because, I feel that, in this family they are the only ones who truly loves me. Others don't really care. Sometimes I would also ask myself, if I'm really your daughter. Mummy, I want to say THANK YOU! For listening to me and for the treat today and is ACTUALLY for the purpose of FATHER'S DAY!