Portfolio
♔Hello! I'm CHARMAINE.


Tagboard
Networks
Miscellaneous



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 31, 2010 , 4:22 pm

Well, first thing first! I had my MT O'lvls this morning! I think it was okay, or maybe not okay? I wasn't sure if I did well anot but I know, I started out well, but later on I stuck somehow, as in I spent quite sometime to understand and rephrase the sentences and somewhat took me quite a while in that few questions. But overall I think it was fine, so no worries. And I'm wondering if I can meet up with my friend during the holidays to get my portfolio done? Because I barely spent most of the days and the time on my school remediation programmes and I really hope I can grab this opportunity of my holidays to meet up with my friend and so I do not need to worry about it anymore and really concentrate on my preparation of my O'lvls. Also, recently something triggers my attention. My aunt taught me Quantum-Touch, for the first time that my aunt told me about it, I really couldn't bring myself to believe that there are really such things that I have never heard of. She did the healing on my back and I really had the feeling of warmness that somehow came from her hands, I dont know how, why and what's happening. But from then, I really do believe that it really works! So what I've learned is the energy healing. This is what I've extract from a website: Quantum-Touch is a powerful, yet easy to learn method of natural healing (or energy healing). Everyone has the innate ability to help ourselves and others. The Quantum-Touch techniques teach us how to focus and amplify life-force energy (or Chi, Bioenergy, Prana) by combining various breathing and energy awareness exercises. QT energy healers learn to amplify and direct the life-force energy, facilitating the body’s own healing process. Our love has more impact than we can imagine; the possibilities are truly extraordinary.